Extra Story is a game mode in Kirby: Nature's Hero. It can be unlocked by completing the main game.
The game is mostly the same as the Main Game, but has the following differences...
- Only one player can get involved in the Extra Story, unlike the main game where a second player can join in.
- Point Stars are changed in design to only feature an outline.
- Enemies are more numerous, different types of enemies appear, and some enemies may be larger or smaller.
- Flowers are replaced by 1-Ups, and 1-Ups are replaced by other items.
- Bosses and Minibosses are depicted in their stronger "Plus" variation.
- Bandana Dee is replaced by Sailor Dee, who offers better healing items (Energy Drinks instead of Cherries before Minibosses, and Maxim Tomatoes instead of Energy Drinks before bosses).
- Arcadava, Scarlet and Emacian have different death animations in which they visibly explode.
- Tyrian Knight is fought after Emacian as the final boss of the game. Consequently, Starry Space is left out of this game mode.
- Cutscenes are altered to tell a different story, in which Meta Knight has a role, unlike in the main game.
- Every stage must be played through in quick succession, although there are chances to save your progress every three stages.
Retrieved from "https://fantendo.fandom.com/wiki/Extra_Story?oldid=2838173"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.