|Egg Carrier did not originate from fanon. This article can be edited freely by everyone in the community.
Despite covering an existing subject, this article may include related Fantendo content. These external sources may have more official information:
Egg Carrier is a location in the Sonic series. It has appeared in many, many games in the Sonic series; however, the only games in which it has appeared under its own name are Sonic Adventure, SONIC THE HEDGEHOG and Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood and therefore it is only common knowledge that the Egg Carrier appears in those three games.
The Egg Carrier also makes an appearance in Sonic Heroes 2. Here, it is a central part of the game as it is where Team Eggman perform a majority of their dirty deeds. It is launched off Launch Base Zone and falls on top of Lava Reef Zone, half detonated. Because of it being in two places it is the only zone not to have a permanent location.
It has five different routes from the exterior to the interior.
- Sky Deck, which scales the exterior of the Carrier.
- Hot Shelter, which traverses some of the more mechanical, sweltering areas of the plane.
- Flying Battery, which goes through the exterior and visits the engines.
- Wing Fortress, which involves scaling, literally, the wings of the plane.
- Sky Base, which features fields of danger in and amongst rogue, sparking electrical conduits.
Radiant Emerald is a Team Babylon racecourse located at the end of the Carrier.