|Duck Hunt Wii|
|Release Date(s)||March 19th 2012|
|Mode(s)||Single Player, Multiplayer.|
|Age Rating(s)||E10+ for Mild Violence and Crude Humor|
Duck Hunt Wii (known as Wii Hunt Ducks outside of the U.S.) is a shooting game for the Nintendo Wii. It was created for the Classics Theme Competition in F3. It was originally being made by Black Diamond Games but was taken over by Boulder Games Inc.
Campaign Mode is the main mode of the game. Play as a Mii and try to shoot down as many birds as possible.
Play with other players locally or online. Four player at a time locally. Online play up to twice as much players.
- Ducks - appear in small water levels
- Seagulls - appear near large amounts of water
- Vulture - appear in dry regions
- Toucans - appear in tropical regions
- Hawks - appear in mixed forests and field regions