|Doomulus Thyme|| ♀ Female|
|??? years old|| Nox Hare (formerly)|
|FULL NAME||Doomulus Thyme|
Doomulus Thyme is a member of the Doomuli and a major character in No Man's Timeline. Formerly a Nox Hare, Thyme is one of the oldest members of the group, one whose existence was unknown to a majority of the organization with the exception of Prime. She is not an active participant of the group, having been in exile in her homeland of Nox, the hidden second moon of Earth, although she has remained in neutral terms with the remainder of the Doomuli.
Although physically small and unintimidating at first sight, Thyme is a fearsome combatant due to her abilities to manipulate time to her own advantage, such as being capable of erasing a short period of time itself. She is obsessed with the Shattering and its manifestation, both for scientific reasons and for romantic reasons.
As a Nox Hare, Thyme is a bipedal rabbit-like creature. She's only about five feet tall, and most of that is due to her ears. Her body is a Mk1 Doomuli body, significantly older in terms of its design but kept in surprisingly good condition through a combination of regular cleaning and time manipulation. When fighting, she is usually seen hovering at least a few inches off of the ground.
As her unintimidating appearance would suggest, Thyme isn't very threatening physically. It is her superhuman abilities and her cunning that make her most threatening. She is a Catalyst who has used the augmentations of her Doomuli body to increase her dominion over time to dangerous levels, granting her the ability to pause time for her projectile attacks, replay or corrupt time for her enemies, accelerate or split time for herself, and even completely erase time for the area surrounding her. She has no qualms about going all-out with her abilities, either, as she sees a Shattering as nothing but a win for her.
Thyme's Doomuli body is also equipped with technology that allows her to fire off energy blasts from her palms and levitate several feet off the ground.
Doomulus Thyme's first appearance is in No Man's Timeline as its main antagonist, mysteriously rejoining the Doomuli after centuries of absence and immediately causing chaos with her control over time.
Thyme's playstyle in NMT puts an enormous emphasis on spending Hyper Meter to unleash powerful effects and forcing foes into disadvantageous positions with her projectile attacks. Her primary weakness is her low health, which necessitates a more cautious approach to combat.
Doomulus Thyme appears in Nintendo & Fantendo Play: Dodgeball! as part of the Blue Faction, the team consisting of Fantendo characters.
- At 4'11", Thyme is the fourth smallest member of the Doomuli, only behind Doomulus Thunderine (4'07"), Doomulus Revise (~3'00"), and Doomulus Slime (1'02").
- The various inspirations for Thyme's fighting style and character include Android 21 (Dragon Ball FighterZ), Diavolo and Alessi (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure), Dr. Coyle (ARMS), and Xemnas (Kingdom Hearts).
- Thyme being a rabbit-like creature is an allusion to the White Rabbit from Alice in Wonderland.
- Thyme being from the moon is a reference to the mythical figure of the moon rabbit, present in Far East folklore.
- The original plan for the original character in No Man's Timeline involved a new protagonist who was a servant of a new deity. This deity would be a neutral one who focused on the documentation of the Fantendoverse and enlisted their servant to travel through time and acquire information regarding missing gaps in the deity's recollection of events. This premise was quickly replaced due to it being basically very similar to the premise of Dragon Ball Xenoverse.