|Deoxys' Normal Form artwork|
B: Wrap: Deoxys uses its tentacles to wrap a nearby foe up, draining their health.
Side: Zen Headbutt
Down: Recover: Deoxys regenerates 2% of health every second.
B: Psycho Shift: Deoxys uses one of its tentacles to put a foe to sleep.
Side: Telekineses: Deoxys grabs a nearby fighter with its mind. Pressing Side again makes Deoxys fling them.
B: Safeguard: Works as a counter, but deals more damage than usual.
Side: Swift: Deoxys launches a swarm of stars in the air.
Up: Fling: Deoxys flings itself in the air.
Side: Poison Jab: Deoxys launches one tentacle forward, poisoning anyone it touches.
Up: Quick Attack
- Up: Deoxys' eyes glow green.
- Down: Deoxys floats in the air.
- Side: Deoxys' tentacles turn into fists and reform back to normal.
- Side: Deoxys spins around, flailing its tentacles around.
- Side: Deoxys puts its tentacles together and puts them apart.
- Side: Deoxys stamps its feet around as its eyes glow green.
- Deoxys crashes to the stage on a meteor.
- Deoxys' eyes shut as its limp go limp.
- Deoxys with a green gem on its chest
- Deoxys with a blue gem on its chest
- Deoxys with a white gem on its chest
- Deoxys with a black gem on its chest
- Shiny Deoxys
Kirby recieves a mask of Deoxys' face and his hands turn into Deoxys' tentacles.
- Pit: Huh? Who's this?
- ???: So, you are fighting the alien known as Deoxys...
- Pit: Wait... You sound familiar.
- ???: It's me, the one and only Medusa.
- Pit: Medusa! How do you know about Deoxys?
- Medusa: I know a lot of things, boy. Now, Deoxys' attack, defense, and speed are all balanced at the moment. There is no weakness to him.
- Pit: Hmph. Thanks for the help.
- Medusa: It was my pleasure, Pit.
- Pit: Can someone help me find information on this guy?
- Dark Pit: You wanted help? Here I am.
- Pit: Huh? What do you know about Deoxys?
- Dark Pit: Deoxys is currently focusing its power on offense, but lacks in defense and speed. I recommend you exploit his weakness to your potential.
- Pit: No, I'll make this a fair battle!
- Dark Pit: If you insist.
- Pit: Can someone help me out here?
- Palutena: Pit, Deoxys is focusing its power on defense, but lacks in the offense and speed department.
- Pit: So, Deoxys is the juggarnaut without the big offense. What's so bad about him?
- Palutena: Deoxys is still extremely dangerous. I'll call in my army if you need help!
- Pit: Thanks, Lady Palutena. I'll be fine on my own.
- Palutena: Of course Pit.
- Pit: Whoa, this creature is speeding around me!
- Hades: Ah, so you and Deoxys are fighting? How exciting! I'll get the popcorn and watch you get beat!
- Pit: Hades, I should have known you sent this creature.
- Hades: Don't go assuming things, Pitty Pat. This alien came from the stars, not the underworld.
- Pit: So, Deoxys is an alien? Interesting. What's it skilled in?
- Hades: Currently, Deoxys is focusing in speed, but lacks endurance and offense. But that could easily change. Now, if you don't mind, I'll sit back and watch the brawl.
- Pit: Fine. I'll be sure to give you a good fight!
- Colonal: Snake, that's Deoxys, an alien from outer space.
- Snake: I see, so, what's its deal?
- Colonal: Deoxys is currently in its Normal Form, where its speed, attack, and defense are balanced.
- Snake: No weaknesses. I like it.
- Colonal: Deoxys can switch forms as it pleases, so keep an eye out for it.
- Snake: Got it.
- Otacon: I-Is that Deoxys?
- Snake: Deoxys? You mean that Pokemon?
- Otacon: I'm surprised you knew about it! It's in its Attack Form now, so don't let it hit you around too much!
- Snake: Please. I've taken down Metal Gears more powerful than Deoxys.
- Otacon: Don't get too cocky, Snake. Try to hit it before it defeats you!
- Snake: Thanks Otacon.
- Snake: Mei Ling, isn't that Deoxys?
- Mei Ling: It is, Snake! Its in Defense Form now, so attacking it won't do too much good, but it also isn't a hard hitter itself.
- Snake: Like a brick wall. I'll crash it to the ground!
- Mei Ling: Don't be reckless. Deoxys is still very dangerous!
- Snake: Of course. See you later, Mei Ling.
- Snake: Colonal, Deoxys is speeding around me! I can't attack him!
- Colonal: It must be in its Speed Form. Keep an eye out for any patterns, Snake. It isn't very powerful and can be knocked out easily.
- Snake: Also, why does it change forms?
- Colonal: When it touches meteroites, Deoxys changes its apperance and skills.
- Snake: How does that make any sense?
- Colonal: Its a Pokemon, Snake. What did you expect?
- Snake: ...
- Deoxys spins around, whipping its tentacles in the camera before stopping.
- Deoxys levitates in the air and turns its right tentacles into a fist.
- Deoxys' eyes glow green as it raises its tentacles in the air.
- Deoxys' eyes glow green as it levitates in the air.
- Deoxys puts its tentacles together and shuts its eyes.
- Deoxys falls over on the ground and floats back on its feet.
- Deoxys run around the camera with blurry effects following him.
- Deoxys levitates in the air and its eyes glow green.
- Deoxys faces the camera and its eyes glow green, as if its trying to intimidate the player for making it lose.
Deoxys is said to come to Earth from a meteorite being hit by a laser. Deoxys has psyhic powers, similar to Mewtwo, but uses them differently. It can switch forms by coming into contact with certain meteorites. Its true powers are unknown.
- Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire
- Pokemon X and Y