Chilli Rhythm is a spin-off of the Mr. Chilli series developed by Twenty-Second Choice for the Novaya. While the previous games were platformers and simulations, Chilli Rhythm is, as the name suggests, a rhythm-based game.
Chilli Rhythm's gameplay is based much more around the court cases than previous Mr. Chilli games; while the simulation aspects remain, they are much less pronounced.
During court cases, icons corresponding to buttons will travel up the middle of the screen. Each of these buttons must be hit at the correct time to earn points, and if one of them is missed the player loses points. Depending on the difficulty, each case has a minimum number of points that must be earned to achieve the desired verdict.
- Briefcase lul
Each characters has stats for Song, Dance, Glamour and Law and Order (for organisation).
Many of the songs in the game are taken from the Fantendo Mixtape Project.
- Take On Me by a-ha
- Intergalactic by Beastie Boys
- I'm Just a Killer for Your Love by Blur
- Tender by Blur
- This Is a Low by Blur
- Holocene by Bon Iver
- Dragons by Caravan Palace
- Gimme the Base by Carlos Jean
- The Awesome by Childish Gambino
- Sunrise by Childish Gambino
- Clocks by Coldplay
- Digital Love by Daft Punk
- Showdown by Electric Light Orchestra
- Don't Bring Me Down by Electric Light Orchestra
- Dare by Gorillaz
- Burnout by Green Day
- Holiday by Green Day
- Bullet by Hollywood Undead
- It Was a Good Day by Ice Cube
- Virtual Insanity by Jamiroquai
- Sunglasses at Night covered by The Megas, originally by Corey Hart
- Vamos by Pixies
- No Mercy by Racoon
- The Daily Mail by Radiohead
- Isn't She Lovely? by Stevie Wonder
- And It Rained All Night by Thom Yorke
- Your Love Is A Placebo by Transit
- Dig Dig Dig by The Vincent Black Shadow
- Tokyo (Vampires & Wolves) by The Wombats
- When Chilli was still a #FantendoTournabouts character, he used to break into song a lot.