|Hello Users. Before you read this article, please notice that this page has been created by Iceboys12. So do not edit without his permission unless there are some misspellings, or putting in Categories, please. If you asked his permission or join his company, feel free to edit and add as much information as you see fit. Now enjoy this article.|
|Release Date(s)||TBA 2011|
|Mode(s)||single players, multiplayers|
|Age Rating(s)||T for Teen|
|Media Included||Wii Disk, 3DS Game Card|
The Gameplay is similar to Super Smash Bros Brawl. Each of 2 have either a Heroic/Corrupted side with them. If you choose a Corrupted characters, the angel heroes(and the human heroes too) will attack you in attempt to save Masgrad from harm. If you choose a Heroic characters(Which is advised, the main storyline), the demon villains (and the human villains too) will attack you in attempt to destroy Masgrad. As the Corrupted story progesses, a resistance squard is formed, which consists of 4 humans, Kaile, Narma, Ninja, Syname. They will be one of the Level Bosses, and will defeat you. However, Sieli, Nedirk's/Hades' squire, wishes to be free from the nightmare of being Nedirk's/Hades' slave, so he secretly works with the squad. But, In the last part of the Corrupted story, they turned into Angels.
- Grass Field (Boss: Fire Hound, D-Lord Jr. )
- Strange Forest (Boss: Hades, Death Eyes)
- Mamga Maze (Boss: Orochi, Nega-Beast)
- Poisionous Junkyard (Boss: Bone-Hound, D-Lord)
- Forezen Pole (Boss: Demon Snowman, Hades (2nd))
- Sand Desert (Boss: Mad-Bull, Arch-Nemesis)
- Dark Station of the Sun (Boss: Revived Death Eyes, Revived Nega-Beast, Revived D-Lord, Revived D-Lord Jr., Nedirk, Hades and Nedirk)
- The Death Hole (Boss: Arch-Nemesis (2nd),Orochi (2nd), Ultimate Orochi)
Special: Hyrule (Boss: Dark Link, Ganondorf)
Special 2: The Mount of Heroes (Boss: Hades and Nedirk (2nd))
- Grass Field (Boss: The King, Ninja)
- Strange Forest (Boss: Yoshimaru, Yoshimaru (2nd))
- Mamga Maze (Boss: Post-Beast, Bobobo Nanana)
- Poisionous Junkyard (Boss: G-Lord, Narma)
- Forezen Pole (Boss: Sieli, Aeon, Syname)
- Sand Desert (Boss: Jinna, Kaile)
- Dark Station of the Sun (Boss: Angel Ninja, Angel Narma, Angel Syname, Angel Kaile, Aeon and Jinna)
- The Death Hole (Boss: Revived Sieli, Starlina, Ultimate Starlina)
Special: Hyrule (Boss: Link)
Special 2: The Mount of Heroes (Boss: Angel Sieli, Aeon and Jinna (2nd))
Orochi have been sucked into the Death Hole and vanishes, Aeon and Jinna runs and with the help of the Resistance Squard, rescuses their mother, Starlina from the Death Hole. After doing so, they comes back to the Kingdom, and everything back to normal. They have settled down and live happily ever after.
After the credits we see Starlina at a museum stopping for a moment to look at the picture of Aeon, Jinna and herself saying "Good job my children. Good job." then leaves as the camera pans to the picture.
Starlina have been defeated and the dead bodies of the Resistance Squard was eaten by the Death Hole. Hades and Nedirk escape the Death Hole and the Masgrad guardians sucked into it... Aeon and Jinna saves Starlina, who are badly injuried before the hole sucked her. While Hades and Nedirk escapes, laughing at them, and the Masgrad Kingdom, and the World.
When Hades and Nedirk returns to Masgrad, the villains see the Castle's ruins, and they're now being Orochi's expert knights.
After the credits we see Orochi at the high hill saw the castle ruins saying "Humph, When Mankind fell into a long age of darkness and gloom..." then leaves the scencry.