Cartoon Network vs Nickelodeon is a Nintendo-Exclusive team battle videogame where old and new characters from both companies faces each other.
The game itself is a parody of J-Stars Victory VS.
The game has a tag battle gameplay that ressembles Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax, Street Fighter or even Nickelodeon's own fighting game series Super Brawl. A team of two characters has the possibility to have a third support character in the battle.
- CartooNick Adventure: This mode contains 4 different stories focused on one of the 4 main teams:
- It's Adventure Time! (White Team (Finn & Jake, Mordecai and Hiccup))
- Be a Crystal Gem (Black Team (Steven, Uncle Grandpa and Amethyst))
- Krusty Krabenture (Orange Team (SpongeBob, Leonardo and Timmy))
- Smile and wave, boys (Light Blue Team (Skipper, Po and Rico))
- Versus: Create your own dream match.
- Training: Put yourself on practice.
- Online Match: Fight against other gamers from around the world.
- Gallery: Find images, videos and more things related to the game.
- Options: Edit some things from the game like voice audio, BGM and more.
|Finn the Human & Jake the Dog|
|Tom Cat & Jerry Mouse|
|Ed, Double D and Eddy|
Story Mode NPCs
|Ren Höek & Stimpson "Stimpy" J. Cat|
Story Mode NPCs
- Candy Kingdom
- Beach City
- The Park
- Krusty Krab
- Central Park Zoo
- Amity Park
More Stages to be added...
- Crossovers from both companies would be mentioned as past events during the game's story mode when characters from both titles that had a Crossover episode interacts, those episodes are:
- Say Uncle (Steven Universe X Uncle Grandpa)