- Note: this page refers to this character in Super Smash Bros. Strife.
Bowser, the most assiduous enemy of the Mushroom Kingdom, is back to fight! He can't jump very high, but he's the strongest character in the game! His alternative outfit is Dark Bowser.
Changes from Super Smash Bros. Omega
- Bowser's Side Special is now Koopa Klaw.
- Bowser's Down Special is now Hammer Throw.
- Bowser is stronger.
- Standard Special: Fire Breath. Bowser uses his fire and inflicts from 2% to 25% of damage.
- Side Special: Koopa Klaw. Bowser takes an opponent an then he throws him, inflicting 14% of damage.
- Up Special: Whirling Fortress. Bowser spins in his shell inflicting 20% of damage.
- Down Special: Hammer Throw. Bowser throws an hammer which inflicts 12% of damage.
- Final Smash: Giga Bowser. For 15 seconds, Bowser becomes Giga Bowser an his attacks inflicts the triple damage.
- Strife Smash: Koopa Bomb. Giga Bowser jumps very high and then falls inflicting 69% of damage.
- Dark Bowser splits dark flames.
- Bowser is the slowest character in the game but also inflicts the highest damage with his attacks.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.