Bonkers is a gorilla-like creature who is portrayed as a mini-boss in the Kirby series. At times, he is the helper for the Hammer ability.
Super Smash Bros. Channel
Bonkers also appears representing the Kirby series as a playable character in Super Smash Bros. Channel. His moveset revolves around Hammer Kirby's movesets from the games.
- Neutral Smash: Hammer Knockback. Charges up and then when fully charged (or the Smash Attack button is released) whacks with his hammer.
- Side Smash: Spinning Hammer. Kind of like the Ice Climber's side smash in Brawl, except only a solo.
- Up Smash: Hammer Flip. It's that cool move that lights the hammer on fire and then damages enemies so bad! Only drawback is it can't be used as a recovery.
- Down Smash: Hammer Throw. Bonkers throws his hammer like a boomerang and it returns to him.
- Final Smash: Grand Hammer. Bonkers' hammer transforms into the Grand Hammer and he smashes it down onto the stage, dealing massive knockback to opponents.
He's one of the victims of the Kirthar's Snap Finger.