since people aren't getting the point
based on this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVVK-NukUjQRead more >
After all the teases on Twitter from Ed Boon, all the leaks, all the speculation and the release of Mortal Kombat classics Shang Tsung and Nightwolf, Mortal Kombat 11's Kombat Pack trailer is finally here.
- Shang Tsung: Super fun to play as, and already out; the amount of nostalgia tied to him, from game and movie alike, makes it very worth it to play as Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa's Shang Tsung.
- Nightwolf: Eh, he's alright. Not a very fun playstyle for me, but who knows?
- Sindel: Kind of surprised that her Revenant form is her base skin; but that means we get to see evil Sindel in the intros, so that's fine with me.
- Spawn: Eh, was kind of hoping for the current Venom-esque look we got from Todd McFarlane's recent run with the character, but nice to se…
Read more >
Is it Fortnite or Minecraft?.
Let me know, in the comment.
:PRead more >
Full story here, or Twitter for those who want it
Frankly, I'm not surprised, I knew no matter how long Spidey was included in the MCU, Sony would never let go of their most precious asset; the main story is that Disney wanted 50% of the profits and that was more than Sony was willing to give.
The story states that "while Disney was happy to take only a small percentage on grosses from Homecoming and Far From Home a debate among executives began to take place about the future"; from what I can tell Tom Holland is still going to play the Webslinger for two more movies, but they won't be official MCU projects now that the deal's fallen through.
Honestly, I can't say I blame Sony; they bought the movie rights to Spidey years before the MCU was even …Read more >
I've created a template for "timelines", which are meant to be a chronological type of navbox with a visual element. They can support anywhere from 1 to 100 items. I feel the need to write a blog about this because I spent several hours last night adding said support for 100 potential items, and was questioning my decisions the whole time.
Template:Nintendo console timeline is an example:
I haven't seen any comments on this specific timeline since I added it to all of the listed pages, so I'm hoping that means there are no major issues with the template in its current state? That said, please leave any feature requests below. They may be easy or difficult to implement, depending on what parts of the template would be affected by the changes. …
Read more >
- We can't go left using auto-scroll! Nintendo! I want an auto-scroll level which starts from the left and custom scroll to reverse to make some levels!
- Some slope shapes aren't possible even. Because the slopes are basically using one block at the start and at the end... you can't make a simple diamond with it. I mean, look at A Quick Dip in the Sky!
- Night time effects are ALWAYS applied... what if we want to recreate Frosted Glacier levels? Speaking of which, you can't, because always when it's night time you get a generic starry background (except in a few themes). Limitations? As said by Luigi however... nothing is impossible; improbable, unlikely, but never impossible. So yeah.
- Nintendo gives us fluids but they limit us to place it…
I wonder what today could be.
Yeah, it's my birthday.
Yet another birthday under "Events" today, folks.Read more >
this is where my scrapped stuff go
- The Tucks of Nintengascar get the Grounded Pass: So I was thinking of making a comic based off of another meme but then I realized something; even if I DID give them credit, I would surely be yelled at and get a warning. So I placed that idea in the trash can. Originally, the plot goes like this: random penguins (Cooligan, Lemguin, Bumpty, and Pointy Tucks) hear Weatherstar4000video say that he's going to ground Hariet for fun (despite Hariet being way too old) and then Cooligan runs Weatherstar4000video over. Then later in a random Character Elimination video made by an extremely random Vyond user, Conkdor coats his team's cake with saliva when Electric Boo gets all mad over it. Bumpty then comes out of n…
hello, john here.
im here to say that im going to be taking a break from fantendo to relax and recharge myself and focus on more important matters, such as my GSCE's.
an important factor in this decision is my wellbeing, as i cant handle the stress i put on myself when i dedicate myself to pages that are gonna be glanced and forgotten, compared to more well known users, unlike me and other people. the discord sever has also played a role in this decision after the load of drama that i managed to cause and look upon which i dont want to mention.
for now, ill be taking a break and ill leave my current projects on a hiatus until i return and i guess lose my over 100 day streak.
if you want to stay in contact, i will remain in the discord however …Read more >
just review the art work im showcasing, because my last art showcase got delayed for some reason but here is a new one.Read more >