|Black Hole Destroyers|
|Publisher(s)||Nintendo, Prism Enterprises|
|Platform(s)||NX, Isosceles System|
|Series||Black Hole Destroyers|
|Release Date(s)||November 20th, 2017|
|Storage Needed||5GB (6GB including DLC)|
Black Hole Destroyers is a game published for the NX and the Isosceles System. It follows a team called the Universal Black Hole Banishers. They destroy all black holes and save lives throughout the universe.
- 1 Main Characters
- 2 Gameplay
- 3 Chapters
- 3.1 Chapter One: Attack of the Black Hole Keepers.
- 3.2 Chapter Two: Asta Lavista, Black Hole Mista.
- 3.3 Chapter Three: Shocking Discoveries.
- 3.4 Chapter Four: The Hovering Catastrophe.
- 3.5 Chapter Five: Robotic Techniques.
- 3.6 Chapter Six: First One.
- 3.7 Chapter Seven: Second One.
- 3.8 Chapter Eight: The Dark One.
- 3.9 Chapter Nine: Well Accomplished.
- 4 Trivia
- Villagers of Endale
- Commander Sebastian
- Sword Weilders
- Dark Yen Yan
In this game, you can traverse around large planets freely. In between destroying black holes, you help out civilians in different ways. You can change between all 6 different characters freely, sometimes thinking one as your "main". Once you've collected materials for new black hole destroying equipment and helped villagers, you'll get an alert from the Commander Sebastian, who works at an observatory on your home planet.
When destroying black holes, you use an item called the "Atom Sucker". The larger the black hole, the larger your Atom Sucker is. You'll have to move dodging mass being thrown out of the black holes when trying to gain the black holes mass. The Atom Sucker sort of looks like a megaphone. As you go through levels, the harder it'll be to use your Atom Sucker. Mass will begin rapidly shooting out from all directions.
Chapter One: Attack of the Black Hole Keepers.
Chapter Two: Asta Lavista, Black Hole Mista.
Chapter Three: Shocking Discoveries.
Chapter Four: The Hovering Catastrophe.
Chapter Five: Robotic Techniques.
Chapter Six: First One.
Chapter Seven: Second One.
Chapter Eight: The Dark One.
Chapter Nine: Well Accomplished.
- Chapter Nine only adds on to the main story line, and only focuses on to the black hole history story line.