Banjo-Dreamie is a Banjo-Kazooie rom-hack which serves as a sequel to Banjo-Kazooie and prequel to Banjo-Tooie. The rom-hack was developed by the YouTube user, Loggo beginning in 2013, releasing demos of the game over the years during it's developement with it's full release on 2018.
The game takes place in the underground lair, Dreamy Depths, where Banjo and Kazooie travel through eight different levels to collect a total of 200 musical notes to make it all to way to Loggo. This rom-hack does not feature any jiggies and instead relies on musical notes to open up note doors thoughout Dreamy Depths.
- Banjo - The main protagonist of the game series.
- Kazooie - Banjo's sidekick in the game series.
- Bottles - The short-sided mole who reteached Banjo and Kazooie most of the old moves in the game.
- Mumbo Jumbo - The shaman from the first game who returns in Banjo-Dreamie to provide two of the old transformations.
- Loggo - Gruntilda's toilet from Mad Monster Mansion who manages to aqquire her magic to create the world of Dreamy Depths. He appears to be the main antagonist of the game as he speaks throughout Dreamy Depths similar to Gruntilda in the first game, but the end of the game reveals that he just wanted to give Banjo and Kazooie a new game to explore and have fun.
- Glowing Gardens
- Twinkling Tunnels
- Sparkling Springs
- Highlight Heights
- Lunar Landing
- Memory Meadow
- Daybreak Barracks
- Nightfall Fortress
- Loggo (Both the character and the game creator) mentioned that the reason Jiggies were not included in this hack was because he could never figure out the functionality of them. But did mention that there would be jiggies in it's sequel, Banjo-Speedie.
- Banjo-Dreamie is the first rom-hack to be completed with all of it's levels.
- As Easter Eggs, Yooka and Laylee from the Playtonic Game, Yooka-Laylee, appears in some portraits throughout the game. Snide from Donkey Kong 64 also appears in some portaits in the game.