|Franchise||Super Mario Bros.|
|First Usage||Mario Party 10|
For more information about the character himself, see Toad.
The Toad Amiibo is a figurine in the first wave of Super Mario amiibo, first available on March 20, 2015.
Toads are the servants at Princess Peach's Castle in the Mushroom Kingdom. Toads give off a strong sense of peace, but are no strangers to adventure and kart racing. Most feature white heads with red polka dots, but there are other types as well, including Captain Toad, self-proclaimed leader of the Toad Brigade.
- Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker: Toad's amiibo can be used to play Hide & Seek with a Pixel Toad. The player can rotate the camera in any level in order to find and tap a small, pixelated sprite of Toad.
- Hyrule Warriors
- Mario Party 10: Toad's amiibo can be used in the amiibo Party game mode, and if no data of another game has been saved on the amiibo already, also lets the player save tokens.
- Nintendo Presents: Style Boutique 2 - Fashion Forward
- Yoshi's Woolly World: Tapping the Toad amiibo will unlock a Toad-themed Yarn Yoshi pattern.
- Mario Kart 8: Tapping the Toad amiibo will give the player a Mii Racing Suit themed after Toad.
- Chibi-Robo!: Zip Lash: Tapping this amiibo will earn the player 50 coins, and also unlocks the chance to get a Toad Pose figure when a Chibi-Robo amiibo has been connected to a game file.
- Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam
- Super Mario Maker: Unlocks the Toad Costume Mario without the need to play 100 Mario Challenge.
- Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash
- ZombiU Remastered
- Splatoon 2: Inkvasion
- Super Mario Bros.: One Last Life
- Super Mario 3D: Magic Orb Legacy
- Kirby Fighters Ultimate
- Super Mario Galaxy: Cosmic Combat
- Kirby Tennis
- Mario: Quest of Galaxies
- Mario Kart Hypercube
- Mining Quest
- Umbrella Waffle
- Top Mushroom
- Mario Kart: V² Circuit