|#132 Agnios Ditto|
|National Dex Nr.||#132|
|First Appearance||Pokemon Omega Platinum|
|Average Height||6'00" (1.8m)|
|Average Weight||8.8lbs (4.0kg)|
The Pokemon has a crystalline shape with four orbital Octahedrons each bearing four of the eighteen types' colours. The remaining two (Fairy-Type & Dark-Type) colour the Ditto's main body. The Dodecahedral Body is slightly transparent unlike the completely opaque Octahedrons. Like Ditto, this regional variant has a simplistic face consisting of two black eyes and a small smile.
Agnios Ditto has the unique ability known as Flux DNA. The ability causes Agnios Ditto to change its types every time it is sent into battle, this includes being swapped out. It will always be dual typed but the types are random each time.
|84||High Jump Kick|
- Like Kantonian Ditto, Agnios Ditto has significant ties to the ability to adapt to any situation although due to the nature of its creation it is erratic, referencing the tendency for mutations to form in otherwise regular DNA
- Unlike Kantonian Ditto, Agnios Ditto cannot breed at all as it has the inability to transform
- Agnios Ditto learns several moves that would requires appendages it does not have; Wings, Arms & Horns for example, this is represented however by when Agnios Ditto uses its physical attack in which its orbital crystals will fuse into an amorphous blob and strike
- Agnios Ditto has a special animation for every single type when using Special Attacks, its body changes colour to that type and then performs the attack
- The Agnios Ditto's cry has an echo effect to it, possibly suggesting the interior of the Pokemon is hollow